If you are interested to open a Swiss bank account from outside of Switzerland, then you are most welcome. Swiss bank gives you the opportunity to open your account in any currency but you must have to be 18 years old to open a Swiss bank account. .
Necessary Information and Documents To Open an Account:
* Passport: If you apply by mail to open your account then you have to show them an authenticated copy.
* Proof of your Economic Background: You must have to provide documents which show what you do for a living.
* Proof of the origin of your Deposits: Documents which shows the economic origin of your deposit. For example, if you sell your house, then they will ask you for a copy of the realtor’s listing as a proof of the sale,
* Information about yourself and your Deposits: You have to provide them know your full name, date of birth, present address, permanent address etc… as well as how much you plan to deposit on the account, what you plan to do with the money your account.
Opening an account in person
In order to open your account in person, you have to come Switzerland personally. Make sure your trip is successful:
1. You have to take an appointment by calling them at ++41 21 331 48 48 or by sending email at email@example.com
2. In order to prove the economic origin of your deposits, you have to bring some documents. When you take your appointment they will tell you what documents you have to bring with you.