Muslims have two eid in a year. One is eid ul fitr which comes after the month of holy Ramadan and another one is Eid ul adha. Now Eid ul Fitr 2010 is knocking at the door and muslims community are waiting eagerly to celebrate their Eid festival.
Eid Quotations and Sayings of Allah from the Glorious Quran:
1.Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures. [98:7]
2. If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things. [8:61]
3. Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant.” [7:199]
4.Their reward at their Lord is the gardens of Eden with flowing streams, wherein they abide forever. GOD is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. Such is the reward for those who reverence their Lord. [98:8]
5. He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise. [59:24]
6. O children of Adam, we have provided you with garments to cover your bodies, as well as for luxury. But the best garment is the garment of righteousness. These are some of GOD’s signs, that they may take heed. [7:26]
7. Your Lord has commanded that you worship none but Him, and be kind to parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, do not rebuke them, but speak to them in terms of honor and kindness. Treat them with humility, and say, ‘My Lord! Have mercy on them, for they did care for me when I was little’. [17:23-4].
8. “There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.”. [2:256]
9. Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. God does not love transgressors. [2:190].
10. O mankind! We created you from a single soul, male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in Gods sight is the greatest of you in piety. God is All-Knowing, All-Aware. [49:13]
11. “Allah is with those who restrain themselves.” [16: 128]
12. “And the servants of Allah . . . are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say ‘Peace'” [25:63]
13.”Have patience with what they say, and leaves them with noble (dignity).” [73:10]
14. “And if you punished, let your punishment be proportionate to the wrong that has been done to you; but if you show patience, that is indeed the best course. [16:126]
15. “The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto: but if a person forgets and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah.” [62:40]
16. Whoever kills another one without justifiable cause, surely he is killing all of humanity. And whoever saves the life of another one, surely he saves the lives of all of humanity. [Sura Al Ma’aidah: Ayah 32]
17. “I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (The truth)” [11:55-56]