SunTrust Banks, Inc. is an American bank holding company. The largest subsidiary is SunTrust Bank. It had $172.7 billion in assets as of September 30, 2009. SunTrust Bank’s headquarter is in Atlanta, Georgia, where its most direct corporate parent was established in 1891. Approximately 1,700 bank branches are operated by SunTrust Bank across the Southern states.
Here check out about Suntrust Online Banking. SunTrust Online Banking is fast, convenient and easy to use. It puts you in control of your finances so you can easily access your SunTrust accounts, pay your bills, transfer funds, set up alerts and much more – on your schedule, anytime, from anywhere. Your online transactions are secure, Suntrust bank guarantee it and it’s all free!
www.suntrust.com is the official website for Suntrust Online Banking. They offers many financial and credit services including online banking, deposit accounts, credit accounts, trust services and investment services. They also provide credit and debit cards, ATMs, CDs, mortgage loans, auto loans, home equity lines of credit and other personal banking products. SunTrust Online Banking is an easy-to-use, intuitive way to manage your money. They give you a single point of access to all your accounts anytime, anywhere. Managing your finances just got easier.
SunTrust Online Banking Benefits,Services and Features:
1. Free SunTrust VISA Check Card with option to enroll in SunTrust Rewards or SunTrust SkyMiles Check Card with annual fee
2. Personal Savings Account available
3. Free Online Banking with Bill Pay with 24/7 access to your accounts
4. Discounts on consumer installment loans or lines of credit
5. Insufficient Funds (NSF) waivers or discounts
6. Free SunTrust Mobile Banking
7. No annual fee SunTrust Visa Credit Card with SunTrust Rewards
8. Unlimited check writing, with no per transaction fees
9. Free 24/7 Automated Telephone Banking
10. Expanded hours for live telephone customer service
11. Free check safekeeping
12. Overdraft protection options
13. Detailed monthly statements
14. Our depositors are FDIC insured up to the maximum allowed by law