National Bosses Day 2010 will be observed tomorrow. Boss’s Day or National Boss Day is a secular holiday which celebrated in the United States (US) and Canada on October 16.
It is a sweetest day for bosses. Bosses Day 2010 was first celebrated in 1958. Wish your boss with boss s day messages, cards and quotes.
Bosses Day Quotes:
# By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. ~Robert Frost
# One measure of leadership is the caliber of people who choose to follow you. ~ Dennis A. Peer
# Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties. ~Doug Larson
# Nothing so conclusively proves a man’s ability to lead others as what he does from day to day to lead himself. ~Thomas J. Watson
# The difference between a job and a career is the difference between forty and sixty hours a week. ~Robert Frost
Happy Boss Day Messages:
1. Employee: I want a raise in my salary, I am in demand and have two companies running after me!
Boss: Oh! I m really impressed bt which companies r they?
Employee slowly: The electric & the telephone company
2. Happy Boss’s Day to a Great Boss! When I looked up the word “boss” in the dictionary today, it said, “Don’t you have work to do?”
3. Smart boss + smart employee = profit
Smart boss + dumb employee = production
Dumb boss + smart employee = promotion
Dumb boss + dumb employee = overtime
We are the 1st option!
Happy Boss’s Day!
4. Leadership isn’t a skill, it’s a talent – we appreciate how you always give your best and inspire us to do the same. We’re glad to work with you. Happy Boss’s Day!
5. Happy Boss’s Day! Today, in your honor, we will be observing a moment of work.
6. Sardar sent SMS to his BOSS
Me sick, no work
Boss SMS back:
When I am sick I kiss my wife try it
2 hours later sardar sms 2 boss:
Me ok, ur wife very sweet
7. To a Great Boss – Thank you for praising good work, thank you for leading by example, thank you for caring about us and what we do. Thank you for being so terrific to work for. Happy Boss’s Day!
8. Bosses are only as good as their employees-Happy Boss’s Day
9. One can pay back the loan of gold,
but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind.
You are one such person for me. Happy Boss Day!
10. You’re such a great boss, you deserve to be on Mount Rushmore. We’ll handle things here until you get back. Happy Boss’s Day!
11. Question: Define a boss?
Ans: An idiot who thinks that nine women can produce a child in one month.
12. You’re a great boss, I love working here, and I wish you the absolute best Boss’s Day ever! (Please let me keep my job! Please let me keep my job!)
13. It’s so great to work for a manager who knows how to get the best out people – by just being a great person. Happy Boss’s Day!
14. In Honor of Boss’s Day, we were going to give you the same thing we always do…but who needs more grief? Happy Boss’s Day!