How to set up comcast email in settings for outlook check out here. Microsoft Outlook first appeared as an MS-DOS-compatible program. Other early versions of Outlook worked with Windows 3.x and Macintosh.
Today, Outlook helps millions of people send, receive, read and organize email from around the world. Within a few minutes, you can set up your Comcast email in Outlook to communicate with anyone with an email account. The following steps will set up Outlook to both receive and send e-mail messages with your Comcast account.
Comcast Email in Settings Outlook Instructions
* On the Tools menu, click E-mail Accounts.
* Select Add a new e-mail account, and then click Next.
* Select POP3, and then click Next.
* Under User Information, do the following:
1. In the Your Name box, type your full name the way you want it to appear to other people.
2. In the E-mail Address box, type your e-mail user name followed by @comcast.net.
* Under Server Information, do the following:
1. In the Incoming mail server (POP3) box, type mail.comcast.net.
2. In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box, type smtp.comcast.net.
* Under Logon Information, do the following:
1. In the User Name box, type your user name provided by Comcast.
2. In the Password box, type your password.
3. Select the Remember password check box.
* To verify that your account is working, click Test Account Settings. If there is missing or incorrect information, such as your password, you will be prompted to supply or correct it. Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
* Click More Settings.
* On the General tab, under Mail Account, type Comcast.
* Click OK, and then click Next.
* Click Finish.
Watch Comcast Email Settings Outlook Youtube Video: