On New Year’s Eve, the biggest parties of the year will be happening. Here’s instruction of how to make an entrance in style.
How to dresses for a New Year’s Eve party for women?
1. Figure out the dress code for the event you’ll be attending. Is it a formal party? Semiformal? Casual?
2. Keep in mind that wherever you’re going, there will always be other guests who are more and less dressy than you are.
3. Be the belle of the ball by pairing a metallic camisole with a satin ball gown skirt and rhinestone satin mules.
4. Slip into a silver or pink sequined silk dress with platform stilletos for a sleek sexy look.
5. Pull on a black fringe or silver beaded slipdress with silver mules.
6. Zip up a strapless black tube dress with glittering beaded trim.
7. Slip on a sequined silk/cashmere top with a knee length tulle ball skirt.
8. Attend a fairly casual party wearing sequined cropped pants with a velvet tube top for a relaxed yet sexy look. Or button up a pair of jeans with fabulous beaded fringe cuffs; then don a silk halter and mules.
9. Choose a simple necklace, bag or bracelet to keep everything clean.
Have a safe and Happy New Year!