The Last Airbender Movie Plot and Cast -The movie The Last Airbender will be released today and people are much exited to watch the last airbender online for free, there are a number of websites that are providing the online video streaming of the The Last Airbender Movie.
The Last Airbender Movie Plot
Air, Water, Earth, Fire. Four nations tied by destiny when the Fire Nation launches a brutal war against the others. A century has passed with no hope in sight to change the path of this destruction. Caught between combat and courage, Aang (Noah Ringer) discovers he is the lone Avatar with the power to manipulate all four elements. Aang teams with Katara (Nicola Peltz), a Waterbender, and her brother, Sokka (Jackson Rathbone), to restore balance to their war-torn world.
Based on the hugely successful Nickelodeon animated TV series, the live-action feature film “The Last Airbender” is the opening chapter in Aang’s struggle to survive.
The Last Airbender Movie Cast
* Noah Ringer as Aang, who disappeared from public sight a hundred years ago. While chronologically 112 years old, Aang still retains his biological age of 12. He is the latest reincarnation of the Avatar. Though he is capable of bending all four elements, at the beginning of the film he has only learned to airbend. It is also his duty to maintain balance in the world, which conflicts with his easy-going, fun-loving personality.
* Nicola Peltz as Katara, a 14-year-old girl of the Southern Water Tribe and its last remaining waterbender of the Southern Water Tribe. Since the death of her mother, Kaya, she has served as the maternal figure in her family, and is no stranger to responsibility despite her young age. She is Aang’s good friend and love interest.
* Jackson Rathbone as Sokka, a 15-year-old warrior from the Southern Water Tribe and Katara’s older brother. He can be condescending, and has no bending powers, but is extremely intelligent (He just doesn’t show it at times) and often takes up leadership roles by virtue of coming up with most of the workable plans and tactics. In the animated series, he was also a primary source of comic relief, though this may not be retained in the movie.
* Dev Patel as Prince Zuko, a 16-year-old Fire Nation prince who travels with his uncle Iroh. The former heir to the throne, he was exiled by his father, Fire Lord Ozai, and ordered to capture the Avatar (who had not been seen in almost a century, making the assignment a wild goose chase) in order to regain his lost honor. He is the primary antagonist of the film.
* Shaun Toub as Iroh, Zuko’s uncle. He is extremely easy-going and friendly, and often acts as a surrogate father to Zuko. Formerly a great general of the Fire Nation, personal tragedies led to his retirement, and the role of heir-presumptive passed to his younger brother Ozai.
* Aasif Mandvi as Admiral Zhao, a hot-tempered Fire Nation Commander in pursuit of the Avatar. He is Zuko’s principal rival.
* Seychelle Gabriel as Princess Yue, the princess of the Northern Water Tribe. She has committed herself to defending her people against Fire Nation attacks. She is also Sokka’s love interest of the film.
* Jessica Andres as Suki, the leader of the young female warriors, the Kyoshi Warriors.
* Cliff Curtis as Fire Lord Ozai, the leader of the Fire Nation as well as Prince Zuko’s father. He is the secondary antagonist of the film, and the main antagonist of the series.
* Francis Guinan as Master Pakku, known as the greatest waterbender in the entire Northern Water Tribe. He teaches Aang and Katara waterbending.
* Katharine Houghton as Kanna, the grandmother of Katara and Sokka.