Mike Fisher and Carrie Underwood wedding pictures / marriage photos wedding dress pics and engagement image gallery check out here. Carrie Underwood and her husband, pro hockey player Mike Fisher, proudly show off their wedding pictures on the latest cover of People, on stands Friday.
Her dress has been revealed to be Chantilly lace and silk organza confection by Monique Lhuillier, and we finally get a glimpse of it from the People website before the official issue comes out on Friday.
We also find out that she changed out of it into a Monique Lhuillier cocktail dress for her reception.
According to justjared, Here’s a run-down of their wedding:
– About 250 guests attended the wedding on Saturday at the Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Georgia.
– Carrie wore a chantilly lace and silk organza Monique Lhuillier gown and a diamond tiara, which was Mike’s gift to his new bride.
– Carrie walked down the aisle to a string quartet playing Wagner’s Bridal Chorus.
– Carrie’s nephew Max was the ring bearer and Mike’s cousin Hanna was flower girl. Carrie’s dog Ace was also in attendance — he wore a Swarovski crystal-encrusted pink tuxedo.
– The wedding cake was a cupcake tower made by bridesmaid Ivey Childers and the couple’s first dance was “Love Never Fails”, sung at the wedding by contemporary Christian singer Brandon Heath.
“[Carrie] looked stunning,” Mike said at the wedding. “I was thanking God for her, for that moment. It’s something I’ll never forget.”
Carrie added, “The night exceeded all the hopes I had. It was a great party.”
See Mike Fisher & Carrie Underwood Wedding Pictures Marriage Photos Dress Pics Engagement Image Gallery: