There is no doubt that filing online is the fastest method for most of the people to file their unemployment claim, especially if all your their work was performed in Oregon. You can file your Oregon Unemployment claims on www.oregon.gov official site.
Oregon Unemployment online claim system is very popular in recent days. Online claiming system of oregon is easy, fast, and secure. If you have lost your jobs in the state Oregon and you will want to file a claim for unemployment benefits then you can file an application as soon as you become unemployed. Oregon’s online claim system leads through each question, step by step, and it even advises you if you have made a mistake.
To be eligible to collect unemployment in the state of Oregon, you must:
1. Be unemployed without fault of your own
2. Meet the base period wages recognition requirements
3. Be actively seeking new job
4. Be physically and mentally able to work
You need the following documents before submitting unemployment contract requirements:
* Your Social Security Number.
* Your work history for the last 18 months, including dates of employment, your employers’ business names, addresses and phone numbers.
* If you worked for a Federal (non-military) employer, you may find this information on an SF-8 or SF-50.
* Your salary and total income from each employer.
* If you are not a citizen of the United States, you will need your Alien Registration Number and documentation.
* Phone number where you can be reached during normal business hours (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific Time).
* Your Alien Registration Number
* Your phone number