There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.
Messages Of The Mother s Day:
1. M is for the million things she gave me,
O means only that she’s growing old,
T is for the tears she shed to save me,
H is for her heart of purest gold,
E is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
R means right, and right she’ll always be.
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER”
A word that means the world to me.
2. Make for me a place within your heart
On which I can depend. For only you
Touch the ancient wellsprings of my tears,
Home through all the wanderings of my years,
Eden that no other can renew,
Root I cannot rend through rage or art.
3. Take this opportunity
to thank you for
contribution to my life.
Thank you Mom!
And wish you a
Very Happy Mother’s Day!
4. The Miracle of Life
nurtured by a woman
who gave us
love and sacrifice…
Happy Mothers Day!!
5. My Mother, my friend so dear
Throughout my life you’re always near
A tender smile to guide my way
You’re the sunshine to light my day
6. A mother serves her sugar with
A bit of peppermint
To clarify the passages
That carry what she meant
When she first set to bear a soul
Quite separate from her own,
Whom she would cherish, yet must teach
To live and die alone.
7. luv u mom
having u makes me feel safe & calm
I miss u mom
Missing touches 2 my face with ur chapped palm
u r the greatest
because u r my mom
8. Happy Mother’s Day
means more than flowers and gifts
It means saying thank you
It means I love you
You are my mother, my friend
Today is your day!
Funny Mother’s Day Quotes:
* “Mothers ofteenagers know why animals eat their young.” – Author Unknown
* “Mothers are all slightly insane.” – J.D. Salinger
* “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.” – Phyllis Diller
* “It takes a woman twenty years to make a man of her son, and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him.” – Helen Rowland
* “The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.” – Calvin Trillin
* “All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.” – Oscar Wilde
* “A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” – Tenneva Jordan
* “There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.” – Chinese Proverb
* “You don’t really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around – and why his parents will always wave back.” – William D. Tammeus.
* “My mother’s menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it.” – Buddy Hackett
* “Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.” – LisaAlther
* “My mother had to send me to the movies with my birth certificate, so that I wouldn’t have to pay the extra fifty cents that the adults had to pay.” – KareemAbdul-Jabbar
* “My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.” – Mark Twain