Former President Bill Clinton first daughter Chelsea Clinton had married with her long time boyfriend cum Jewish fiancé Marc Mezvinsky. People knows about Chelsea Clinton but now they want to know about her husband, Marc Mezvinsky.
Eworldpost reported 10 things about Marc Mezvinsky Jewish:
1. He bought a $3.8 million, three-bedroom, 2,000 square-feet condo in New York City in 2008. So he’s not poor!
2. His parents, Edward Mezvinsky and Marjorie Margolies are divorced, and both of them are former members of the U.S. House of Representatives. His father was an Iowa congressman from 1973 to 1977; his mother a Pennsylvania rep from 1993 to 1995.
3. His father is a convicted felon, guilty of bank fraud, mail fraud and wire fraud, for which he served five years in prison and was released in 2008. His father duped friends, friends of friends, associates — and even his mother-in-law — in business-related scams.
4. His mother was once a well-known television reporter and is now a professor at the University of Pennsylvania.
5. He has 10 siblings — some half-siblings and some adopted siblings — unlike Chelsea, who is an only child.
6. He is a former investment banker with Goldman Sachs who now works for the hedge fund 3G Capital.
7. He attended Stanford University with Chelsea, where he focused on religious studies and philosophy while she majored in history.
8. He is Jewish, Chelsea is Methodist.
9. He threw Chelsea a 30th birthday party for 70 friends and family at Russian eatery Mari Vanna, one of their favorite restaurants. Guests dined on caviar, pierogies and vodka-infused cocktails.
10. He is reported to be book smart like Chelsea and a general all-around “mensch” according to the New York Post.