Sri Sri Durga Puja is one of the major Hindu festivals in the India and Bangladesh. It is celebrated with great pomp and show in the northern states of the country like West Bengal, Bihar, U.P, Orissa and eastern states of Tripura.
The atmosphere in these states turns completely festive and people overenthusiastically participate in every little activity related to the Pooja. The entire festival becomes like a hiuge get together ceremony where people share good wishes and blessings. Durga Puja one of the most famous festival of the Hindu community.
Wishes and Sayings For sri sri Durga Puja:
* On this auspicious day of Durga Puja my greetings to you, ‘Sarba Mangala Mangalle Shiv e Sarbastho Swaidhikey’. Happiness & betterment at all levels for all for all time to come, success at the end of all your persuits in the most truthful way.
* May goddess Durga bless you, like she blessed Lord Rama, to fight the evil, like he fought Ravana, Happy Durga Puja.
* May Goddess Durga eliminate all your vices. Have a blessed Durga Puja.
* May Maa Durga empower you & ur family with her nine swaroopa of Name, Fame, Health, Wealth, Happiness, Humanity, Education, Bhakti & Shakti. Happy Navratras.
* May this durga puja brings happiness to you and fill your life with joy and prosperity. Warm wishes on Durga Puja.
* Memories of moments celebrated together, Moments that have been attached in my heart forever. Make me Miss You even more this Navratri. Hope this Navratri brings in Good Fortune and Long lasting happiness for you! Happy Navratri.